Full Service For Less
Save thousands on the sale of your with our unique commission structure 4.5% - 3.5% - 2.0%. At Owner Options Realty LLC, our team knows that every selling situation is as unique as every home. Our goal is to help you sell your home in the shortest amount of time for the most money and least inconvenience to you.
You always get full service with Owner Options Realty. This includes the following:
- Listing your home on the Multiple Listing Service
- Internet exposure across the Web on owneroptions.com and every other brokers website with reciprocity, yahoo and many more!
- Installation of a “For Sale” sign with brochure box and virtual tour sign rider
- A custom color property brochure
- Installation of an electronic lock box for maximum security
- Brokers Opens –other agents who work this area can stop by and preview your home
- Office Tours - agents from our office stop by to preview your home
- “Just Listed” cards sent to neighbors and prospective purchasers
- Public Open House events – exposing your home to potential buyers
- Status reports-weekly
- Feedback provided from showings instantly. Find out what the buyers think!
- A team of professionals to take care of every detail for you!
Our services are personalized and effective. We pride ourselves on superior service as well as results, and we deliver!
What Price Should I Ask For My Home?
We know that you want to get the highest price possible. That's why we are constantly reviewing the current market to see what the highest reasonable price is. Here are a few hints on setting the right price:
- Often, your home's value depends on recent selling prices of comparable homes in your area. We have the expertise to provide you with the market information so you can make an informed decision on list price of your home. Our listings sell for more than the MLS average and in fewer days!
- Buyers are often very knowledgeable in their price range and often purchase by comparison. More than 80% of all buyers have researched the market via the internet prior to beginning their search.